Wednesday 28 March 2012

Miss Sherry Kramer

When asking my friends out or planning the next big outing with them, I always sound like I'm going to leave for Australia soon. They'll always ask, "When are you leaving for Australia?". I'll say, "Next year" and they'll be like "Oh.... pffftt... Still such a long way to go. You sound like you're leaving tomorrow." The thing is, I sound like that because I feel like that. A year passes by really fast. If I don't enjoy this year to the max, I'm not gonna have it back. Besides, having that "omg-I'm-leaving-soon" feel really helps you to cherish every single moment you have with your friends like it's your last. : )) 

So, back to the point, class on Wednesday was rather low key because we had the script reading so there wasn't much of a warm up or jumping around like ninjas in the experimental theater. We sat in a circle and began reading our chosen plays out loud. My group, the triplets, went first with 2 chosen plays. "Lynette has beautiful skin" and "Hardboiled". I know I'm not supposed to judge who the characters are right now, but I don't really like Lynette's character, she lets Bobby play around with her and bully her and stuff. Plus, she seems like a blonde. I like my character Kramer in "Hardboiled". She's tough, sexy, hot and she's a lawyer in a very very major firm. She's got sass and style in the way she talks. So, I think I like Kramer more than Lynette.  After reading both scripts, everyone said they preferred "Hardboiled" to "Lynette has beautiful skin" so... yeah... guess we're doing "Hardboiled". I just don't like how the other characters Jackson and Mickey get to say so much more compared to me. -_________- 

ANYWAY... the others read their share of their scripts too and I really liked the one that Filza and Weilim chose. I mean Weilim was sort of dead when he read it but I liked the idea of the play. I liked the last few dialogues of the play too. 

Weilim : "My love" 
Filza : "She's waiting".
OOOOHHHHH!!! NICE!!! BUURRRNN BIIIITCH!!!!! 

Anyway... yes. We're supposed to create lists for our characters and be like detectives to find out every single detail about them. Every single detail about them has to be written down. Basically, it's like studying them and doing a thesis on them. So, I'll have to do mine on Miss Sherry Kramer. The sexy, hot, quick tongued lawyer whom every man wants to fuck. Ohoooo... I'm gonna LOVE playing Miss Sherry Kramer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment