Friday 16 March 2012

Threesome!



I actually asked my friends about what they thought of my name. You know... whether it suits the person that I am or not. Whether Leanne = Me. All of them said NO. HAHAHAHAH! Not surprising. The name Leanne sounds very sweet, innocent and all round nice. According to my friends and me... I am anything BUT sweet and innocent and I have a neutral face that looks like I'm about to bitch slap someone. I doubt this description of me fits the name... Leanne. Then, I asked them what name they would give me if they thought "Leanne" wasn't fitting. There were a few names like... Carmen and Monique but the name they stuck with was Penelope. Apparently... Penelope suits me very much. Oh God... I actually hate that name a lot. Sounds so... urgh... I just don't like it. Here's my question... Am I really a Penelope?

Anyway... MOVING ON... Class went on as usual on Monday. I came early so Celine and I were gossiping about abs and who has nice abs. Then... Mr. Rey came in... and all talk of deliciously formed abs was over. Dammit. Oh well. So, Mr. Rey sits down and talks about the midterms. Honestly... my heart pounds like hell. I really wanna do well... but at the same time... I don't think I did as well as I could do. He says the Wed people (my section) were playing characters that were too close to themselves. I was like... "I know I know" and the Friday people were playing characters too far from their realm of experience, except for David and Eric who had managed to make their play work. I am so jealous right now.... JEALOUS!!! Sigh... why couldn't I just be amazing. Why. Oh well...

Then, after talking, we did our usual warm up activity but on Monday, we had to "wake the fuck up" by slapping each other around. Hahah! I paired with someone whom I forgot but I know it was a girl and we slapped each other's asses and arm and *ahem*. Hhaahahah! Just kidding. I think that really woke me up man cuz... my partner, whoever she was, slapped really hard. Then... we did this thing, where we talked in gibberish. I was paired with Val and we talked about something. I just went bla bla bla. I didn't even think of what I was blabbing about. I just let all the nonsense flow. Then, I paired up with Teck Sern. Man, it was weird. We were supposed to tell each other a dirty joke. He started talking absolute rubbish and I acted as though it was dirty and gave a sort of cheeky laughter. The kind of laughter I always give when talking about  the male and female anatomy. Anyway... it was weird because... I don't know... it was just awkward. It's not the exercise that was awkward, just a personal awkwardness between us. Or... maybe I'm just dreaming it up. Then, we had to gossip to each other about something random. I gossiped to him about 'something' in bullshit talk and he gossiped back. It's weird doing this with him cuz... he isn't the gossip type so it doesn't look like we're gossiping, just... talking. Also... gossiping is a girl thing. Doing it with a guy who's NOT Lih Seng or David is just... funny (and not in a good way).

After that, Mr. Rey assigned us to our partners for finals. I'm at the side praying to the Goddess of luck that it's gonna be with Lih Seng. Of course... it wasn't Lih Seng. Lucky bastard got Val. I'm with Adam and Muhammad. I know we're not supposed to go all "OMG WHYYYY!!!" so... okay.... I won't say anything. But... sir... I think you know what I'm screaming about in my head.  ANYWAY... after we were put into our  groups (Mine is the triplet team), Mr. Rey gave us each books of 10 minute plays to read and act from. The minute he gave us the books, I was busy reading through all the plays briefly. I found that some were a quite boring. Hmmm. Adam, Muhammad and I pointed at some of the stuff that we saw and there was this play that needed a kissing scene. Adam and I laughed at it. I don't know what he laughed at but... I laughed because of how possible that could be. More like a nervous giggle. I'm such a blonde.

After my little blonde moment and more talking about the final play, we moved on to the next 'fun' thing which was the neutral script. It's just a dialogue about something... you don't know what it is... it's just something. : )) Let me show you.

A : Please.
B : I can't.
A : Just try.
B : I don't know.
A : Please.
B : Can you.
A : Don't even.
B : But.
A : No.
B : You're mad.
A : Alright.
B : Ready.
A : You know.
B : What's that.
A : Here.
B : Okay.
A : Great.

I hope I got that right. I'm not copying that from the script. It's from memory. : )
So... see what I mean by it's not exactly talking about anything? They're just words but if you were to use different tones of voice in different situations, they mean completely different things. Mr. Rey got us to read the neutral script as just reading first. No tones of voice... nothing... just flat reading. That was hard for some of us, I think. Because we're so used to putting tones into everything we say that saying something without a tone is difficult. Never the less, it was done. Then, we tried the dialogue with tone and all but this time, either A or B had to be high status and the other, low status. So, Adam, Muhammad and I took turns. Adam and I were the high status ones and Muhammad was the low status one. I found that being high status, I have the tendency to speak louder and in a higher pitch like I'm pissed but... does being high status mean that I have to be pissed all the time? No. I could be just a really important person. So, why do I always play mad when I'm high status? It's either I'm mad or I'm really stuck up. I guess that's just me being high status. So, then... we switched places and I was the low status one... on the ground and being picked on by bastards. There was also physical contact and Adam shook the shit out me and pushed me around. I actually felt annoyed at the bullying that I almost forgot to be low status. HAHAHAH!

There was this one part where Muhammad, Adam and I had to lie down and our scene was in a bedroom. Muhammad's like... "This should be a threesome". Adam and I laugh like hell. Muhammad wanted me to be in the middle and I'm like... NO!!! It's so awkward. Really... if this was a bedroom scene between Lih Seng and I or David and I, I really would not mind but... having Adam and Muhammad to a "bed" scene with me... is soooo weird. There's just this air of awkwardness around us 3. I don't know how to explain it but oh heck... I'll get over it somehow. : )))

The new assignment was to do it with Adam and Muhammad. We have to use the neutral script and come out with a whole skit from the scene that he gives us. Mr. Rey gave us three, a fancy restaurant scene and a public toilet.

Fancy restaurant??? Bitch please... I already see the whole scene in my head. PUBLIC TOILET????? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Shit... this is good. XDDDD I don't know how to handle that one. XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment