Sunday 11 March 2012

No no no! I, 16!




So, I went shopping yesterday and I bought nothing. -__________- I hate it when I want to buy something but there's nothing for me to buy. It's worse when there's something I REALLY wanna buy but I have no money to purchase. Then, yesterday, my mom totally whooped my ass verbally for spending too much. I didn't even know I spent that amount. How much, you ask? Well, I can't tell you cuz... I honestly don't know. As of now, I'm broke because I promised myself that I wouldn't take anymore money from the bank till next month. ARGH. Anyway... putting aside my frustrations, let's talk about Monday. 


Before I start, let me just say that the things we did that I'm putting down may not exactly be in order and I may have missed out some stuff but I remember these the most. 

Warm ups was fun this time. We walked around the space and hummed! Yes, we hummed like little birdies. Okay... maybe a lot lesser than little birdies. In fact, I think we sounded a lot like droning zombies. And why shouldn't we? It's 8am on a Monday morning! Anyway... I was just humming in a rather dead tone at first, but then, things started to get interesting. The group began to sound more and more like a choir! David, Celine, Lycel and I were the musical ones, I think, because we were the ones who dared to hit the high notes. I wasn't trying to show off or whatever, it's just... you know. Everyone else is singing the same key or just slightly different and Mr. Rey wanted it to be more musical so that's why I went up. Besides, I don't see why not, I mean... as long as I can continuously hit it, right? So, I sang "aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh" in my higher note and none of us stopped. Soon, it started to sound better and better, I really liked the harmonization that went on. Then, we stopped to pair up with someone. I paired up with David. It's a little weird pairing up with him because his blue contacts and smiley face always throws me off. >__< Anyway... I ignored the thought and just went for it.

We had to sing "I LOVE YOU" to each other. I giggled because David laughed! He has this facial expression that I find really funny. Plus, the blue contacts add to the humor. Anyway... while singing the words " I love you" to him, I kept wanting to laugh at his expression so I looked away. Then, Mr. Rey said to look at each other and sing it like we meant it. I was like "WHAAAT?? HAHAHA!". So, I did. I looked at him and just sang. Boy, it was hard trying to hold it my giggles. I sang in my high tone too so, it's difficult to resist laughing. AARGH!! Thank God, after a while more, we stopped. Then, we had to sing "I HATE YOU" to each other. I was like... "GOOD... at least this time, David's not gonna have the same expression." And he didn't. Singing "I HATE YOU" to him was so much easier. At least I didn't think of laughing every few seconds of staring at him.

After that, was the contrapuntal conversation! WHEEEEE!!! Doing this was quite fun, actually. We just randomly picked a topic to talk about and went on and on about it non stop to our partners. I got with Adam and Celine and we talked the fuck out of each other. I don't know why some people find this so hard, it's actually really easy. I just talk like I normally do, except I don't stop. Hahahahahah! I was talking about naming my future kids Julian if he were a boy and Eleanor if she were a girl. Adam was talking about... something and Celine was talking about photography. I THINK. Hahahahah! It was so hard to think of what to say while listening to what they were talking about. Also, I was talking really loudly so I couldn't actually hear them. HAHAHAH!

After that, we switched partners and I ended up with Lycel and errrrr.... I think it was Filza. If I'm not mistaken. My God... if it's not her then... I have no idea who. I know it was a girl because I remember we were all girls. Anyway... Lycel was talking about modelling, I was talking about naming my future kids again and Filza (Yeah, I really think it was her) was talking about something completely different. It's the same contrapuntal thing again but this time with gestures. Someone has to be the one who makes the gestures and the rest have to follow but talk about their own topics. So, we decided to follow Lycel since she had the most movements. She did hairflips and sexy moves, she even strutted about with her arms all "t-rexing" and we followed her. Hahahahah. I didn't go out of topic though. I was still talking about my future kids and when Lycel flipped her hair and did sexy movements, I went "Yeah, I don't want my kids to act like that." Hahahahahah! Fliza found it hard to continue talking because Lycel and I were really loud and I think she was at a lost for words? I don't know... but I find it weird cuz... Filza seems to be good at everything and for her not to be good at this? Strange. I found it hard to remain in the same topic while doing all those movements because they were such different things. I had to think really fast and imitate Lycel at the simultaneously. Sometimes when my words came slower, I ended up making sounds like "YEAH!" just to make sure I have a continuous flow of noise coming out of my mouth. So, it really has a lot to do with multitasking. Plus, Lycel moved so much, she made it hard for me to focus on what I was gonna say next but I handled it well non-the-less. : )))

Next was "give and take". 2 people (or more) in a group have to find a word from a teammate and use that word to talk about your own topic. This was quite simple too. The only time it's not is when the person doesn't have a single word you need. HAHAHAHAH! Anyway... I threesomed with Sam and Lih Seng and it was quite fun actually. I talked about Christina Aguilera being the most sexiest singer alive, Lih Seng was talking about another singer and Sam talked about basketball. It wasn't tough, I just had to find words from the both of them and transform the words into what I'd want to say. I think the three of us did well. Occasionally, we would have these silent times but overall, I think we did great.

The other "give and take" thing was between Lycel and I. I was this whore from China who was trying to get Lycel to have sex with me. I even told her that I was available for guy/girl or girl/girl in this really CHINAPEK accent and really horrid English. She was this rigid woman from India that was not only trying to reject my offer but also trying to scold me for being a slut. I, having really bad English picked on things that she said but twisted them because I didn't understand that she was rejecting my offer. Like how she said "How old are you now, huh? 18???" I replied "No no no. I, 16." And she says "16??" I went "Yeah! Still schoolgirl!". I even said it in a very excited tone because I thought Lycel was the kind who liked school girl sex. Everyone laughed at that part. I think I heard Celine laugh.

ANYWAY... I learned a lot. Especially things to do with listening and speaking and using gestures all at the same time. I learned that you can't just blab all day long without listening because listening IS speaking.



No comments:

Post a Comment