Monday 30 April 2012

I am Sherry Kramer

Monday Monday Monday....

I am Leanne... on a Monday morning. On a rainy Monday morning. I'm tired from last night's bullshit and I can't wait to get started on theater just because it helps to wake me up. When Mr. Rey finally comes in, I realize that many people are missing. Must be the rain. Or an accident on the road. Mr. Rey talks about characters and how to breathe life into a character. My character... who is she? 

Mr. Rey says that I have to think of everything that I can come up with from her. Her history, her past, her present. Who she is... what she's like... what's her pupose. All these things that I have to think of. It's not hard. I'm creative. All those years of story writing wasn't for no reason. The minute Mr. Rey said to think of the things that make my character who she is... my mind starts to work like well oiled clockwork. A VERY well oiled one. So well oiled that grease drips from the gears. 

My character is SHERRY KRAMER. 
She is the beautiful Sherry Kramer. The sexy. The booty-licious. The hot, scorching, female specimen that all men want to fuck. She wears Ann Taylor blouses and Victoria Secret underwear. She has French tip nails that she manicures regularly. She goes to the gym religiously and has a bust line of 36, a waist line of 24 and a hip line of 36. She makes Jessica Alba and Jennifer Lopez look like total amateurs. 

She is quick, smart, witty and has a sharp tongue. She's from Harvard and worked her way there. She thinks that manicured nails not only look pretty but symbolizes how much she takes care of herself. She has a habit of checking her nails a lot though. She loves reading and lazing about her apartment on Sunday mornings in nothing but her yoga pants and an over sized t-shirt. She hates coffee but loves a good Starbucks Chocolate Cream Chip. She loves cats because she thinks they're sleek, fast and smart. That is what she aspires to be. She doesn't own a cat, though, because her landlord doesn't allow it. Her bedroom always smells good and it is always neat. She takes pride in her need for being orderly and structured. She's a very strong, confident, direct but light character.

She comes from a well-to-do family background and her parents were present all through her life. High school was a bitch for her. She didn't always have the body that she had now. She used to be a plank and the boys used to tease her mercilessly. Then, puberty kicked in at the age of 15 and it all changed. She had pretty crazy parties and she fucked like a bunny on spring season. She was Sherry Kramer, the girl every boy wanted to fuck and she loved it. It was nice finally being wanted when all her life, she was a disposable stick. Little did she know that the whole school was calling her a slut. They called her everything they could. A slut. A whore. A floozy. The things she swore she would never become but there she was... the voluptuous girl in high school with a dozen foul nicknames that she didn't want. When she realized what a mistake it had been for her to sleep around. How silly and gullible she'd been. She took off her thongs, put on a pair of cotton underwear and faced her books to create a new image. It didn't help. Nothing helped. All throughout high school, she was known as the whore.  Every time she got a prestigious position in school through nothing but hard work and sweat, people just assumed she got it because she slept her way there.

College was no different. The people that were in high school went to the same college and the rumor about her being a whore for all the boys to fuck went on again. Her confidence dropped and she hit rock bottom. She was a reject to the girls and prey to the boys. She had no girl friends. The guys were only interested in boinking her so she was left alone for most of the time doing her studies. Focusing on law law law. That's all she ever knew... law. Her rights. People's rights. Every one has rights. The rights to speak out and the rights to remain silent. Law law law. After a while, the rumor dropped but she hadn't changed. She had been called a whore almost her whole schooling life and she dared not make friends. Sure, she had tonnes of admirers but there was no way in hell she could afford to make a second mistake. So, she kept to herself and studied hard for she had a new goal. A big one. She would make it all the way to HARVARD, be rid of all the bad people around her and start a new life in Massachusetts where she would do law. There would be justice in law. There would be fairness in law and that's where she wanted to be. Law law law.

She worked so hard that her parents were worried for her. She wouldn't eat, she wouldn't sleep. All she cared about was law and her exams to enter Harvard. Her ticket to freedom from hell. Harvard was where she'd shine. Harvard was where she'd get away from the people who she hated and hated her. Harvard was where she'd be confident, sexy and beautiful. The capable SHERRY KRAMER! And she did. She DID make it into Harvard. She took a train up to Massachusetts as soon as possible. She kissed her mom and dad goodbye... they had been good to her but they had no idea what kind of pain she felt. She was sad to leave them... but she had to... there was nothing left for her in her home town. Life, dreams, hopes and LAW was in Massachusetts and that was where she'd be.

YES... I figured ALL that out while Mr. Rey was talking. I just kept stringing things about her together until I had this masterpiece in front of me. I thought about her habits, her personality and her past! I guess the reason why I chose to give my character problems in high school was because I had problems in high school. Not the same kind of problem but similar in certain aspects. So, I guess, unconsciously, I molded Sherry Kramer to be like that so that it would be closer to my heart. Before I knew it... I was so attached to Sherry Kramer that I couldn't stop thinking about her and what made her the confident tiger that she was.

After running about and jumping up and down for warm up, we dropped to ground and laid there. We were asked to "empty" ourselves, and no, it doesn't include peeing on the floor. Slowly and slowly, I released my legs, my arms, my neck and head until my body felt like it was just a shell waiting to be filled. Honestly... after "emptying" myself... I slept. I felt so calm... so serene and so *snores*....

I really didn't mean to fall asleep but... the air conditioning... the quietness and my fatigue made me fall asleep  but my senses were awake... like hearing and all. I heard Mr. Rey say "get up" and my eyes shot open. That's when I realized that I actually fell asleep. Anyway... we were told to get up slowly. I know I took my time. I took my own time getting up and opening my eyes. It's different from when you're opening your eyes as you and opening your eyes as the "emptied" you. I felt... neutral... almost neutral. No feelings.... no fatigue... no worries. Nothing. Empty. So... the sleeping was like my reset button. Click to Reset. heheheheh.

Then, when we were up. We were made to walk neutrally first. Then, to walk like our characters. Ms. Sherry Kramer fears no man. She is herself and she worked her way up to the top. Her walk is straight, strong, direct but light. Her walk spells confidence without her even trying. Then, we sit. How does Ms. Sherry Kramer sit? She sits with her legs crossed and her hands entwined on her lap. Confident, strong and classy. How she eats? She eats like she's in a 5 star restaurant but obviously it would be different if she was in a bar. Hahahahah. When Sherry Kramer looks for things. She furrows her eye brows, looks through everything slowly and cautiously because she is meticulous and will not like to miss anything out. When she's answering an important call, her voice is firm and decisive. She does not fuck around neither does she beat around the bush. Her habits, like the one I mentioned earlier... she likes checking her nails because she manicures them regularly. Also... her fingers are long and slender just like mine. Basically, she's confident and sexy succulent.

I don't know how everyone that day felt... all I know is... I felt Sherry Kramer. I was Sherry Kramer. : ))


No comments:

Post a Comment