Monday 30 April 2012

Absence

This is a continuation from the post below but just as the one before... this is about another day.

As you know... practices have no been fruitful. Despite Adam's warning about bucking up, he's just as laid back as ever... taking everything for granted. Urgh. He may not be taking things for granted... but... he acts like he does and that pisses me off. I didn't want to tell him off because I was pretty sure that it'd ruin my mood and my willingness to practice. He just gives me such a lazy, slow vibe and it's getting more and more negative cuz I hate that vibe... so unproductive... so... URGH. I wish I could tell him to run around and slap himself a few times  to wake the fuck up! I don't think we even did many practices cuz... I couldn't be there... because of my own events and shit... but we actually came on a Sunday to practice and it was SO unproductive. All we did was scene read and act... a little. Goddamn... urgh. It's true what they say... when one person's not in the mood, the whole place is affected. The kind of energy our friend there gives... is so... urgh. We were definitely under performing. I'm not going to point fingers.... I am to be blamed as well.

Anyway... there was class... as usual. I was feeling pretty damn miserable. I mean... I doubt we got better at all. Here's the thing though.

MUHAMMAD DECIDED NOT TO COME. 

I don't know... if he fainted or was stuck in a jam or his grandmother died... I DON'T KNOW. All I knew was... he wasn't there... and Adam and I was as pissed as hell. We got kicked out of class because he wasn't around to do the play with us. I was so pissed... my head felt like it was on fire. Hell was breaking lose in my head... but I smiled... on the outside... I just smiled.... and went.

Adam did warn him I think. He did warn him about bucking up and stuff but... I don't know... how much actually went into his head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment