Monday 30 April 2012

He is out

Continuation........ another day.

MUHAMMAD CAME LATE FOR CLASS.

OH HEEELLLL TO THE NO.



Because he came late... we were unable to get Mr. Rey's attention.

Im not even gonna say much for this...

I'm just gonna say I'm pissed because if I say why... I'm gonna bitch up this whole post.

Later in the day, Adam texted me and asked me to meet up to talk about his little situation.

We came to a decision.

We would talk to Mr. Rey about it.

About what, you ask?

ABOUT DROPPING HIM.  

Neither Adam nor I could take it anymore... we NEEDED to drop him. He was not showing up. Not performing... cost us special one to one time with Mr. Rey... TWICE and he isn't improving. I've already told him how he could improve but he just looked uninterested. Totally and completely uninterested and he didn't get any better This whole thing sucks. We just could not work with him. He's just exceptionally hard to work with. His attitude about everything doesn't make it any easier to deal with either.

And we did... We talked... we talked it out with Mr. Rey... and settled it.

He was out. 

I know... it's mean... it's unfair... but what he was doing was unfair to us as well. No one should be pulling anyone down at this stage. Everyone should be pulling their OWN weight. And Muhammad is dead weight. I am not pulling dead weight for the sake of my A.

So, it was done... he was out. No more bullshit... no more unproductivity... no more laid back nonsense. Pure, hardcore, work.

We were scared, Adam and I. We were REALLY scared. I mean... we only had ONE WEEK left to make it happen. HOW we were going to make it happen, we had NO IDEA... but somehow... somehow... somehow... we promised we would. We kicked Muhammad out... and now, with only JUST the two of us, we swore we would do whatever it took to make it happen.

Adam and I were actually pretty pumped up about the whole thing. We were excited, worried, scared and happy all at once. The pressure was on us.

I actually started running around... like a headless chicken and called everyone I knew to pass us their scripts. It was hard cuz... nobody answered... and the ones that did... didn't have their scripts, the only ones that had... we Joshua and David. Their books were the same... so... I read all the 1 man 1 woman plays and found THIS ONE... with Adam.

It was called Saturday Night... about a upper-middle-class couple in their twenties settling out their differences in a cute fight. And it was settled. Saturday Night was our new play and we swore we would do it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment