Wednesday 22 February 2012

It's about time

Yesterday was another day in class... I felt kinda stupid for wearing a dress but I needed to go to Sunway right after college to meet someone so there you go. Celine and I came super extra early today cuz well... I came at 7.30am because I needed to find a parking space and Celine came for some... other reason. We talked about a lot of stuff and basically complained about the things that we weren't happy with in our lives, like the fact that we're both single. Hahahahah.

So, anyway... when Mr. Rey finally came in, Celine and I were actually singing "Someone Like You" by  Adele and we had to stop cause class was starting so... yeah. We talked a little about what we were supposed to do and what he expected.... as usual. Then, we grabbed our props and made our way to the bench where we sat, anxiously waiting for our turn in the "space".

So... here are the questions... 


Who am I : I am Leanne, the caring friend. 


Where am I : I am in my room.


What time is it : It's in the afternoon and I'm getting ready to go out. 


What surrounds me : All four walls of my room and the stuff in my room. 


What are my relationships : I have a relationship with my phone and the friend on the phone. 


What are the given circumstances : I need to get to my mom's office to get some stuff for her but I end up going over to my friend's place. 


What do I want : I want to get to my mom's office. 


What is in my way : My friend... crying on the phone. 


What do I do to get what I want : I go over to her place first to accompany her... and then... to my mom's office. 

So... this is how it goes... 



I’m getting ready to go to my mom's office. I am in front of a mirror which gave me something to do.  Suddenly, I get a call and it’s from a very good friend of mine. I answer enthusiastically. 
Me : Hey Jen, what up?
Jen : *says something inaudible*
Me : What?
Jen : *mumbles*
Me : Jen,  you need to speak up. I can’t hear a –
Jen : DEREK BROKE UP WITH ME!!!!
I cringe at her screaming.
Me : He broke up with you?
Jen : YES!
Me : Well, it’s about time.
Jen : HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?
I sit down.
Me : Y-you gotta have seen it coming.
Jen : What do you mean?
Me : Well, what with Christina and all.
Jen : Christina?
Me : Yeah. Didn’t you know? Him and her have been seeing each other for quite some time.
Jen : *Dissolves into sobs*
Me :  Oh… Jen… no… don’t cry.
Jen : I didn’t... know…
Me : It’s okay… don’t cry… you deserve better anyway.
Jen : *Continues crying*
Me : Okay… look. I’m going to get some stuff from my mom's office, I’ll stop by at your place so that we can talk okay?
Jen : Okay.
Me : Alright. I’m coming. Don’t do anything stupid.  
I exit after grabbing my bag.

So... I know that some of the stuff I wrote here may not be exactly what I said during the real thing, but it's along that line. Hahahahah. So, here's what I thought about the whole thing... once I was done with it. The part where I was in front of the mirror and preparing to go, I think that part went on a little longer than expected and it threw me off a bit. Apparently... I indicated again because when Kate screamed, I pulled the phone from my ear. Why do I always do that. Indicating I mean. -________- I'm starting to hate myself. There were also many other things that I should have thought of like... maybe instead of being caring towards Kate, I could stick to being mean and go like... "It's about time!!!"... and at the end, I could be like... well, I need to go to get my stuff but I guess I could go to her place... you know... that kind of thing. But... my idea was good but there was a lot more I could do with it. Definitely need improving. 

Oh well... there's always the next assignment in which I am hoping I wont piss myself off again for doing something stupid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment