Thursday 3 May 2012

Object exercise for Alex

Here's the Object Exercise for my character. I just realized that I've not done it, so I'm doing it now. XDDD 

OBJECT EXERCISE

Who am I : I am Alexandria Cohen but people call me Alex. I am married to my husband Corey and I'm currently 25 living in a graceful apartment in New York, working in a publications company and earning a lot of money from just reading books and deciding what to publish. I love reading because it's where I gain all my knowledge. I am smart, sassy and sexy. I put a lot of emphasis on brains over looks because to me knowledge is power. I love my job and I love me for me. I tend to argue a lot especially when I'm trying to make a point to my husband. I love him because he argues back and we both get emotionally and sexually charged after that. I reckon I'd make a good debater in a debate team since I argue so well. I tend to be a little bitchy and stuck up but it's because I've been raised in an upper-middle-class society all my life since I was a little girl. However, no matter how much I love the big city lights and my nights of fine dining, I still do appreciate the little things. When my life with Corey wasn't so complicated. When it was just the two of us.

I am Alexandria Cohen or Alex for short. I am a little arrogant, a little stuck up and I love a good debate over social issues and using big words but inside, I'm a humble girl who appreciates the little things and I love my husband to bits. 

Where am I : I am in my apartment. Corey and I have just came back from the Chinese restaurant which is a few blocks away from our place. The apartment is well lit, chique and quaint. This is the place where Corey and I retreat to after a long, hard day of work. This is the place that we have sex in. We've had sex everywhere. On the rug, on the sofa, in the kitchen and in the bedroom. This is the place where Corey and I have fights about who is right over what. Usually, nobody wins and we go back to our bedroom. Our apartment is our home. 

What time is it : It is six thirty after dinner. We've got nothing better to do at six thirty. It's too early for sex or even supper and we're still deciding what to do at six thirty. 

What surrounds me : The things that surround me are things in my apartment. Like... the 2 sofas that Corey and I had a fight over which color to pick and eventually settled for black which wasn't either one of our first choices. There's that coffee table which has a telephone, a newspaper from in the morning and a whiskey bottle with glasses beside it. There's that geometric, blue and white rug that we bought when we were on a holiday. We had a fight over that too but eventually I won because I payed for it while Corey wasn't looking. He wasn't angry though, he just thought it was cute. But the thing that surrounds me all the time is Corey. He loves me no matter what I am and I do too. 

What are my relationships : My relationship with Corey is a very cute one. We fight and fight and fight but then we get so sexually charged that we end up having sex and calling it even. The fighting actually brings us closer because when we fight we get all our emotions out and our thoughts out as well. We never keep anything bottled in, which is good. We understand each other from our petty arguments and bickering. I also have relationships with a lot of other things like... the rug, the sofas, my necklace that my grandmom gave to me which I called my good luck charm and a lot of other things because I appreciate them. There's a history to everything that I own and I tend to form relationships with them. 

What are the given circumstances : Both Corey and I are thinking of what to do since it's still so early. We just want to find something that both of us can agree on to do so that we won't have to be bored. 

What are the obstacles : The obstacles are Corey and I. We can't think of anything that we would like to do together at the moment because we're just so sick of everything. I'm sick of his friends, he's sick of mine. He wants to read in bed but I'm sick of that too. We could watch a movie but our movie choices differ. So, the obstacles are us and we just want to do something that we don't always do. Something simple but fun and enjoyable. 

What do I want : I don't want to spend time with his friends, or read in bed, or do things that we always do. I want something simple. Something less complicated. Something that doesn't require meeting people or socializing but currently, all I can think of is parties and things to do with people.

What do I do to get what I want : Well, Corey is the one that suggests a bath with ice cream. All I do is agree because it's perfect. We both want sex and we both love something as simple as bath and ice cream. So, I agree and when he comes over to me to kiss my neck, I give him tonnes of little vibes that encourage him. As if to confirm to him that yes, I do want to have crazy monkey sex when he comes back with the ice cream. 


No comments:

Post a Comment